The PRO-AM is superior in terms of construction, quality, and materials, but most importantly, its playability is second to none. The main difference is the one-piece slate design featured in 7′, 8′, and 9′ models. The PRO-AM has rapidly gained the respect of professional, amateur, and casual players everywhere. The DIAMOND PRO-AM is the perfect table for “League Players” to enjoy & improve their game.
Massive 7” rail construction utilizing six pieces of solid Oak or Ash hardwood butcher-blocked together. One piece of poplar is used in the front portion of the rail. This construction prevents warping.
Poplar wood is used in the front of the rail to glue the cushion rubber directly to the sub-rail. Poplar accepts staples easier than other wood types when covering cushions with cloth. ¼” feather strip channel is cut into the top of rail for securing cloth over the top side of the cushion then stapled to the bottom side of the poplar wood.
Burn and dent resistant Dymondwood – (5/8” thickness) is glued on the top and side of the butcher-block rail system for extreme durability. K-55 profile cushions are “glued” (not bolted) directly to the rail system for consistent rebound and optimum playability.
- Available in a wide assortment of Simonis Cloth colors.
- The DIAMOND Pro-Am and the DIAMOND Smart Table™ play exactly the same. They have the same cushions, the same slate, the same pocket openings, the same leveling system, the same cloth, and the same rails. Below we list the features and benefits that make the Smart Table™ a better choice for prospective pool room owners. Both are also available in 7′.
- The 9′ Smart TableTM comes standard with a second coin mechanism that permits timed play. The timer allows the table to operate for 30 minutes at a time. A coin mechanism can be set up to accept dollar coins. This coin mechanism is positioned to actuate a timer with the coin slide.
- The money is stored inside the table.
- The table’s mechanisms are simple and reliable.
- DIAMOND PRO-AM Table
- CR-1 DIAMOND Ball Rack
- Simonis 860 Cloth